A lot has happened

In between I worked a lot on the SdKfz 250, which is now almost ready, apart from some minor touch ups and a final layer of dust still to be applied:

The markings also show that the vehicle will be from the Wiking division, in the south Russian steppe in 1942. I also started to work on the base:

There will be three figures added to the scene, one soldier that will paint the mud on the vehicle and that will be scratch build, and two more guys that will do some maintainance work on the track. These are from an engineer resin set, and are ready to be painted. For the bowl that is used to paint the mud I made both a positive and a negative mould from putty, and finally created the bowl from a thinly rolled sheet of putty.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s