The interior is ready to be painted

Now I finished the interior to the point that it can be painted, before the two halves of the frame will be glued together. I used an Aber PE upper hull set, and also replaced the engine cover with brass parts. All other parts are from Aber PE sets, and some like the seats or the gearing are completely scratch built:

The stains on the brass parts are from the flux I use for soldering. Looks not very nice, but the surface will be totally even and clean when finally painted.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s